Olympia Steel Building Standard Features
Click on the links below to see why Olympia always beats the competition!
- Don't let your steel building supplier try and sell you the leftover or clear out pitch. This pitch is not true!!! Less than 1% of all our orders a year fall into this category. Olympia values our customers and our knowledgeable sales staff will work with you to make sure you get the best steel building suited for your needs.
- Don't let yourself be pushed into an unrealistic purchase time frame. Example: "You have to put a deposit down in three days or you will lose the great deal.
- Don't buy a building from any supplier unless they can prove with a certificate which factory is going to manufacture your building.
- Don't put more than 25% deposit on any steel building. That amount should be more than enough to cover Engineering and any fabrication costs.
- Don't sign any contract unless the delivery date is clearly identified on the contract. The last thing the customer needs is costly delays.
- Don't buy any steel building unless you have checked that supplier with the Better Business Bureau and the Dunn & Brad report
- Don't sign any contract without clearly identifying all steel building accessories (manufacturer's name and delivery times)
- Don't buy any steel building unless you have talked to at least 3 references in your area. This is the best way to check out the promises that are made and more importantly kept by any supplier.
- Don't buy a steel building without getting a set of preliminary drawings on your building. Then make sure that you get a supplier signature so that you have verification with your contract.
- If Olympia Steel Buildings doesn't cover every one of these very important points then we don't DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS
Standard Steel Building Features
- Steel Frame I-Beam
A gray primer oxide is applied on the main frames to provide protection against corrosion.
- PBR Roof Panels
PBR roof panels come standard on all Olympia steel metal buildings. Our 26 gauge Purlin Bearing Rib Panels have a leak proof seal due to an extended overlap, which is much stronger than the commonly used "R" roof panels. These panels come with a 25 year rust perforation warranty.
- Stainless Steel Self-Drilling Fasteners
The fasteners used with neoprene washers provide a water tight seal. Our self-drilling fasteners are manufactured for rapid drilling and also resist slipping of the drill point minimizing surface damage. These fasteners also come standard with a lifetime warranty.
- Galvanized Girts, Purlins and C-sections
All Olympia steel buildings come standard with galvanized roof purlins, wall girts and C-sections to protect against rust.
- Siliconized Polyester Coating
You can choose from twelve panel and trim colored paints provided by akzo Nobel paints, the leading manufacturer of paints, finishes and synthetic resins, which are applied to all of Olympia steel buildings. Between the paint manufacturer and Olympia, we're able to offer a 40 year warranty on the paint. You can review some of the colors we offer for all our steel building customers below. (Please note that every effort has been made to display colors as accurately as possible. However, colors shown may differ from actual colors due to different variations and settings in color monitors and web page browser displays. Please call us toll-free at 1-866-479-3292 for a brochure of our color swatches.)
|Lightstone||Polar White||Pearl Gray||Slate Gray|
|Sahara Tan||Burnished Slate||Gallery Blue||Hawaiian Blue|
|Brite Red||Rustic Red||Fern Green||Colony Green|
Optional Accessories For Your Steel Building
Manufactured by Clopay, we offer single swing, double swing design, roll-up, bi-fold and sliding doors that come complete with installation hardware. Additional door features are also provided such as weather stripping, narrow-lite or half-glass panels, insulation and more.
- Horizontal Sliding Windows
Virtually maintenance free and available in various sizes, each aluminum horizontal sliding window includes a latch, half screen and weather stripping with an option of insulated or non-insulated glass.
Olympia Steel Buildings offers three types of insulation for your steel building:
- Vapor-lock composite insulation – consists of polyethylene air bubble pockets sandwiched between layers of reflective coating
- WMP-VR fiberglass insulation – comes in a range of "R" values
- Premium Insulation System – designed to fit tightly between purlins to remain compression-free giving a finished look to the building ceiling while providing the roof with an R-value of 40.
- More Steel Building Accessories
Other steel building enhancements available are:
- Wall louvers
- Reinforced translucent skylights
- Ridge ventilators
- Stall systems
- Snow stoppers
Our friendly customer serviced representatives will be happy to discuss your building enhancements with you directly.
Quality. Strength. Service. Great Prices.
Call Olympia Steel Buildings for all of your custom or prefab steel building needs.
Canadian Head Office: 866-479-3292 | Canadian Western Division: 866-857-3767 | Fax: 866-479-3293
©2006-2010 Olympia Steel Buildings of Canada. All Rights Reserved.