What To Expect From Your Steel Building Supplier
- Don’t buy any steel building unless you have checked that supplier with the Better Business Bureau and the Dunn & Brad report
- Don’t let yourself be pushed into an unrealistic purchase time frame. Example: “You have to put a deposit down in three days or you will lose the great deal.”
- Don’t buy a building from any supplier unless they can prove with a certificate which factory is going to manufacture your building.
- Don’t sign any contract unless the delivery date is clearly identified on the contract. The last thing the customer needs is costly delays.
- Don’t sign any contract without clearly identifying all steel building accessories (manufacturer’s name and delivery times)
- Don’t buy any steel building unless you have talked to at least 3 references in your area. This is the best way to check out the promises that are made and more importantly kept by any supplier.
- Don’t buy a steel building without getting a set of preliminary drawings on your building. Then make sure that you get a supplier signature so that you have verification with your contract.
- If Olympia Steel Buildings doesn’t cover every one of these very important points then we don’t DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS